Calling all Power Rangers fans! A battle of cosmic proportions will go down at the Genting International Showroom from 28 May-26 June with the first ever Power Rangers live show in the region. The million ringgit production incorporates the latest incarnation of the franchise, Dino Charge, for a super sentai flavoured showdown.
Not only will there be a live show featuring the well-loved characters but photo sessions will be held before and after each performance, allowing fans to meet the superheroes and take pictures with the entire cast.
The one-hour show is a massive collaboration with 25 Japanese professional actors joining 15 Malaysians as they bring to life the production. As a prelude to the live show, all five Power Rangers—Red, Black, Blue, Green and Pink—will be available to meet visitors at Resorts World Genting from 29 April-1 May. Fans hoping to catch a glimpse can do so at the scheduled hours of 12pm, 3pm, 5pm and 8pm.
Battling Sledge’s Army
The stage performance focuses on the battle between the Power Rangers and Sledge’s Army with the former trying to protect the infinite-power wielding Energems. The Rangers find themselves repeatedly clashing with villains, Fury, Poisandra and their sidekicks and when the Pink Ranger is captured along with one of the Energems, the squad must save both her and the world from certain doom.
Fans and would-be fans alike can find out how they fare at Power Rangers Live in Genting 2016, and along the way, pick up memorabilia and take pictures with their heroes.
We’re giving 10 of you the chance to win 2 x VIP tickets (worth RM108 each) to the show and all you have to do is answer a few simple questions:
1. What are the colours of the Power Rangers?
2. What is the name of the latest incarnation of the show?
3. How many people are involved in the live production?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading Power Rangers Live in Genting 2016.
Please email in answers along with your full name as per IC, IC number, Genting Rewards Card number (if already a member), and mobile number. Winners will be notified by email. The final day of the contest will be Thursday, 26 May – email in your answers before then!
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia 21 years and above, except the staff of AsiaReach Media Sdn Bhd and their immediate family members.
2. All contestants must be a registered member of visionkl.com. Click Here to Register.
3. Only fully completed entries will be considered.
4. Each contestant is allowed to submit a maximum of 1 entry only per day for each contest. Submitting more than 1 entry per contestant per day will result in disqualification, unless otherwise specified.
5. Each Winner is entitled to only one prize.
6. Notification of winners will be done ONLINE and EMAIL. Please visit VisionKL.com to check if you are a winner.
7. Please check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders. It’s possible that the winner’s’ notification that we tried to send was caught by a spam or bulk mail filter in your email system.
8. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and non-transferable
9. The voucher is not replaceable if lost or stolen
10. Incomplete account information are grounds for disqualification. (Please Update Your Member Details)
11. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
12. Prize(s) damaged in transit is/are not replaceable.
13. Prize(s) not collected within the redemption period will be forfeited.